Findlay, OH – The University of Findlay men's and women's swimming teams hosted their second home meet in as many weeks on Saturday, Nov. 5 at the Sink Natatorium. Both the men and women came away with big wins over the Battling Bishops of Ohio Wesleyan. The women outscored their opponent 151-61 while the men won by a score of 138-76.
Findlay women took first place in ten of the day's events and earned the top three spots in four races.
The top finishers included:
- 200 Yard Medley Relay – Lauren Blanchard, Hanna Cederholm, Olivia Wile, Reagan Lutz (1:55.43)
- 200 Yard Free Relay – Brittany Borzych, Amanda Stiegal, Olivia Wile, Kathryn Samuelson (1:41.80)
- 1650 Yard Free – Brittany Menzer (18:51.29)
- 200 Yard Free – Lauren Blanchard (2:03.06)
- 50 Yard Free - Katheryn Samuelson (25.67)
- 200 Yard Individual Medley – Emma Barnes (2:14.44)
- 200 Yard Fly – Katy Kouvaris (2:21.08)
- 100 Yard Free – Julia Snell (56.55)
- 200 Yard Back – Hannah Schreiber (2:17.41)
- 200 Yard Breast – Hanna Cederholm (2:29.55)
The men's team came out winners in nine events on the day, eight swimming events and one diving event.
Top finishers were:
- 200 Yard Medley Relay – Ross Stansbery, Todo Djurovic, Conner Whitaker, Cody Craig (1:38.30)
- 200 Yard Free Relay – Kaleb Brown, Cody Craig, Conner Whitaker, Isaac Stretch (1:29.35)
- 200 Yard Free – Nick Kaftan (1:48.43)
- 100 Yard Free – Nick Kaftan (48.49)
- 50 Yard Free – Cody Craig (22.24)
- 200 Yard Fly – Conner Whitaker (1:59.90)
- 500 Yard Free – Alex Matthews (5:04.45)
- 200 Yard Breast – Todo Djurovic (2:13.72)
Findlay's next event will be next Saturday, Nov. 12 when they travel to Romeoville, Ill. for a matchup with Hillsdale and Lewis.