The University of Findlay women's tennis team dropped a 9-0 decision at home to Grand Valley State University on Sunday, Oct. 5.
The Oilers, who are now 3-7 on the year with a 2-7 mark in the Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC), will return to the court again on Oct. 11 at Lake Superior State.
1. Leah Dancz (GV) def. Nina Djordjevic (UFW) 6-3, 6-3
2. Kali Phillips (GV) def. Matina Matic (UFW) 6-3, 6-2
3. Abby Perkins (GV) def. Viktoriya Shkola (UFW) 6-4, 6-0
4. Kelly Trapp (GV) def. Melissa Djohan (UFW) 6-3, 6-0
5. Morgan Patterson (GV) def. Kiara Shaw (UFW) 6-1, 6-3
6. Aimee Moccia (GV) def. Anna Foreman (UFW) 6-0, 6-1
1. Leah Dancz/Kali Phillips (GV) def. Nina Djordjevic/Matina Matic (UFW) 8-4
2. Alexa Sweeney/Carola Orna (GV) def. Viktoriya Shkola/Melissa Djohan (UFW) 8-3
3. Aimee Moccia/Morgan Patterson (GV) def. Kiara Shaw/Anna Foreman (UFW) 8-3